Bethany Dempsey is well-known as the spouse of Clint Dempsey, a former American soccer player. He has previously played for the Seattle Sounders FC, Fulham FC, and Tottenham Hotspur FC.
When was Bethany Dempsey Birthed?
Bethany Dempsey was born in Boone, North Carolina. Bethany Jean Keegan is her full name. She is an American citizen with a white nationality. She grew up next to her sister Cyndy Keeganby. Patrick Keegan (father) and Anita Keegan are her parents (mother).
Bethany attended Furman University in Greenville, South Carolina. She then enrolled at Appalachian State University, where she received her Master’s degree.
Bethany Dempsey’s Career Line
There isn’t a lot of information available about Bethany Dempsey’s profession. Nonetheless, she served as an instructive clinician. She also held an entry-level position in Educational Psychology. She also gained a lot of attention after posing for Sports Illustrated in 2012, displaying her hot body artistic creations.
Nonetheless, she is more well-known as the spouse of former American soccer player Clint Dempsey. He has previously played for Seattle Sounders FC, Fulham FC, and Tottenham Hotspur FC.
Married Life of Bethany Dempsey
When it comes to Bethany Dempsey’s personal life, she is a married lady. Clint Dempsey, a former American soccer player, is her husband. In the year 2007, the couple tied the wedding knot.
The couple has four adorable children as a result of their marriage. They have two adorable children named Clayton Dempsey and Jackson Dempsey, as well as two lovely daughters named Elyse Dempsey and Sophia Dempsey. Bethany is currently living a blissful existence with her better half and four kids.
Millions of Net Worth of Bethany Dempsey
There isn’t much information available about Bethany Dempsey’s specific total assets or compensation. She should be able to make a decent living as an instructional therapist.
In contrast, her significant other Clint Dempsey has a total net worth of around $16 million as of 2019. His playing career pays him approximately $8 million. He accumulated the majority of his wealth through his professional career as an American soccer player. In addition, he earns a decent amount of money through various support bargains and different activities.
Her Husband’s Professional Career
- Clint Dempsey of the New England Revolution delivered an expert presentation in 2004. During that time, aided his team in reaching the Eastern Conference Finals in his first season with the club. He had ten goals and nine assists in 26 games for the New England Revolution.
- Dempsey joined the MLS in December 2006, for which he was paid $4 million. He scored his first goal for Fulham against Liverpool on May 5, 2006, and stayed for six seasons. Soon after, he assisted against Dnipro Dnipropetrovsk in the 2011–12 Europa League play-off.
- On January 7, 2012, Dempsey earned his first cap stunt in the FA Cup. On January 21, 2012, he performed yet another cap stunt in the Premier League against Newcastle. In 2010–11 and 2011–12, he was the team’s leading scorer. On August 31, 2012, he joined Tottenham Hotspur for a fee of $9 million. During his time with Tottenham Hotspur, he scored seven goals in 29 appearances.
- On August 3, 2013, Dempsey joined the MLS’s Seattle Sounders FC. He scored eight goals in five games for the Seattle Sounders FC. On August 7, 2016, he performed a cap stunt for the Seattle Sounders against Orlando City, followed by a support against Portland on August 21.
- On November 17, 2004, he played his senior international debut against Jamaica. On May 28, 2005, he netted his first international goal against England. Then there was a goal against Italy, which Jozy Altidore assisted on.
- Dempsey has also represented his country in three World Cups and the Confederations Cup. Throughout his international career, he has also won the CONCACAF Gold Cup three times: in 2005, 2007 and 2017.