Facts of Piper Curda
|Full Name:||Piper Curda|
|Profession:||Actress, Singer, Social media personality|
|Sibling:||four (Riley, Major, Glory, and Saylor)|
|Father:||Stephen K. Curda|
|Mother:||Dr. Leslie Curda|
Piper Curda is an actress and singer from the United States. Piper Curda is best known for her role as Jasmine in the Disney Channel Original Series ‘I Didn’t Do It.’ As a result, she began her career as a guest star on the crime drama series ‘Law & Order: Special Victims Unit.’
How old is Piper Curda?
Piper Joy Curda is her birth name. She was born on August 16, 1997. She was born in Tallahassee, Florida, but was raised in Chicago. Piper is 23 years old and born under the sign of Leo. Her father, Brig. Gen. Stephen K. Curda, served in the United States Army, and her mother, Dr. Leslie Curda, is a physician.
She is also Korean-American. She is one of five siblings who all work in the entertainment industry. As a result, her siblings are Riley, Major, Glory, and Saylor. In addition, she co-starred in the musical ‘The King and I’ with her older sister Riley. Furthermore, she attended Wheaton College in Wheaton, Illinois, where she graduated in 2019.
Is Piper Curda single or has a Boyfriend?
She has dated a few men up until now. Piper dated ‘I Didn’t Do It’ co-star Austin North from May to October 2014. She and Jake Short dated from March to September 2015. As a result, they met on the set of Disney Channel’s ‘A.N.T. Farm.’
Similarly, she began dating Caleb Stanley in 2016. Piper’s younger sister, Saylor, confirmed their relationship in March 2016. During their relationship, there were rumors of a secret wedding.
Furthermore, Piper and pop singer Troy Ogletree were rumored to be dating after she posted a picture of them on Instagram drinking milkshakes together. As a result, they ranged from 2016 to 2019. She also began dating Alden Richards in 2019.
Net Worth of Piper Curda
This amazing actress and singer is likely to earn a lot of money. She has not, however, disclosed her earnings or net worth to the public.
How tall is Piper Curda?
Piper is a sweet and lovely young lady. She has a lovely and endearing personality. She is 5 feet 1 height tall and weighs around 50 kilos. Furthermore, her chest-waist-hip measurements are 33-27-34 inches (84-68.5-87 cm). Her shoe size is 5.5 (US), and her dress size is 8 (US) or 40. (EU). Her workout and diet plans are also unknown. Piper has brown hair and dark brown eyes.
Career line of Piper Curda
- At the age of 12, Curda played Roly-Poly in The 101 Dalmatians Musical’s Broadway national tour. She began her television career as a guest star in the crime drama TV series ‘Law & Order: Special Victims Unit’ (2011), and she later appeared as a guest star in the medical drama series ‘Body of Proof’. She starred as the lead in the web series ‘Rule the Mix’ from 2011 to 2012.
- She also had a voice role in the animated series ‘Randy Cunningham: 9th Grade Ninja,’ which she worked on from 2012 to 2015. The show was about a ninja named Randy Cunningham and his efforts to protect the town of Norrisville.
- She had a recurring role in the TV show ‘A.N.T. Farm’ from 2013 to 2014. China Anne McClain, Sierra McCormick, and Jack Short also appeared in the show. They played middle school students in a local high school participating in the A.N.T. (Advanced Natural Talent) program.
- Piper also appeared in the Disney Channel teen sitcom ‘I Didn’t Do It’ from 2014 to 2015. She played Jasmine Kang, a daring, smart, and fashion-forward adolescent.
- Olivia Holt, Austin North, Peyton Clark, and Sarah Gilman also appeared in the show.
- She made her television debut in the 2015 film ‘Teen Beach 2,’ which aired on Disney Channel. It was a follow-up to the 2013 film ‘Teen Beach Movie.’
- The film, directed by Jeffrey Hornaday, also starred actors Ross Lynch, Maia Mitchell, Grace Phillips, and Garrett Clayton. The film received mostly negative reviews.
- She made her feature film debut in 2017 with a role in the fantasy film ‘School Spirits.’ Allison Eckert also directed the film. It centers on a young girl who moves to a town only to discover that it is haunted by ghosts.
- She appeared in the comedy-drama web series ‘Youth & Consequences’ in 2018. It also starred Anna Akana, Sean Grandillo, and Sophie Reynolds. Piper is also a client of Curtis Talent Management.
- Curda has also released a number of singles as a singer, including “Losing You,” “Messing With My Head,” and “Letting Go.” She began working on her extensive career in 2014.