Facts of Skylar Dunn
|Full Name:||Skylar Dunn|
|Sibling:||one (brother: Luke)|
|Mother:||Jackie Brailsford Dunn|
Skylar Dunn is a well-known American actress, dancer, singer, and model. Skylar Dunn is best known for her role as ‘Young Charity’ in the award-winning musical hit ‘The Greatest Showman.’
How old is Skylar Dunn?
Skylar Marie Dunn first opened her eyes on August 16, 2007. She was born and raised in Branford, Connecticut, USA. She is currently 13 years old and was born under the sign of Leo. Roy Dunn (father) and Jackie Brailsford Dunn are her parents (mother). She has a younger brother named Luke. Skylar is currently focusing on her acting career while attending public school. She currently resides in Los Angeles, California.
Skylar enjoys spending time with friends and participating in sports and other activities. Her ‘The Greatest Showman’ co-star Austyn Johnson is a close friend of hers. She also enjoys playing the guitar and reading. Skye is her nick name.
Skylar is inspired by actor and singer Zendaya and singer and songwriter Grace Avery VanderWaal. Furthermore, she aspires to attend the Yale School of Drama someday and to have a long-term career in acting.
Is Skylar Dunn Single or has a Boyfriend?
Skylar is currently single and concentrating on her career. She is still too young to be involved in any type of relationship. Furthermore, she has plenty of time to find a perfect match and true love for herself. In the future, she is certain to attract many lovers due to her charm, talent, and personality. She has a good and clean personal and professional profile.
Net Worth of Skylar Dunn
This young and popular personality is bound to make a lot of money for herself. She has not yet revealed her net worth to the public.
How tall is Skylar Dunn?
Skylar is a lovely young lady with a pleasant personality. She is 5 feet 2 inches tall and weighs about 45 kilograms. Her chest-waist-hip measurements are 29-21-29 inches. Her bra size is 28A, and her shoe size is 5. (US). She has a banana body type and a slim body figure. Her body measurements will undoubtedly increase in the coming years. In addition, she has blue eyes and blonde hair.
Career line of Skylar Dunn
- Skylar developed an interest in acting at a young age when she began performing as a competitive dancer and in local community theater. Soon after, she began auditioning and became obsessed with portraying the characters of all very different and exciting roles.
- As a result, she began dancing lessons at the age of two. She eventually developed a strong interest
- Skylar appeared in the solo musical theater production ‘Broadway Baby’ in 2013 when she was about 5 years old. She won first place.
- She also appeared in the Mark Pellington-directed thriller–drama TV film ‘Secret Lives of Husbands and Wives,’ which was released that year. Skylar also had an uncredited role in the short drama ‘A Dream of Flying,’ which was released on November 30 of the same year.
- On January 1, 2014, she also appeared in the pilot episode of the comedy TV series ‘Sitters: The Series.’ In the episode, she played the role of ‘Peyton.’
- Skylar also played the lead role of ‘Isabelle’ in the 8-minute short horror film ‘Bedtime Story,’ which was released that year. Mischa Auzins wrote and directed it. That year, she also appeared in a solo musical theater production of ‘Man of La Mancha.’
- She won third place in the 2015 ‘Sheer Talent Nationals’ competition with her contemporary dance ‘The Nothingest Girl in the World’ at the age of seven.
- Sandee Juliano choreographed the dance, and Skylar recorded it. She also appeared on the show ‘Sheer Talent’ that year in the lyrical ‘When She Loved Me.’ Sandee Juliano provided the act’s choreography, costume, and props.
- Skylar also became the first runner-up in the ‘Small Wonder Sheer Talent Nationals’ competition after performing in the solo musical theater production ‘The Greatest Star’ in 2016.
- That same year, she appeared in the short film ‘Chocolate Cake,’ directed and co-written by Benjamin Shweky. On September 2, 2016, it was shown at the ‘Central Florida Film Festival.’
- Dunn made her film debut in the science-fiction thriller ‘Altered Hours,’ which starred Ryan Munzert, Briana Pozner, and Rick Montgomery Jr. As a result, the film, in which she played the role of ‘Emily,’ premiered at the ‘Buffalo Dreams Fantastic Film Festival’ on November 12, 2016, and was released in the United States on March 20, 2018.
- She appeared on ‘Sheer Talent’ in 2017 and performed the contemporary dance ‘The Boy in the Striped Pajamas.’ Sandee Juliano helped with the choreography and the original voiceover.
- Skylar performed another contemporary dance, ‘Abandoned,’ choreographed by ‘Jennifer Polio-Dance Unlimited,’ at the ‘Hall of Fame Dance Challenge’ that year.
- She also appeared in the solo musical theater piece ‘That’s Life.’ Skylar rose to prominence as the younger version of ‘Charity Barnum’ in the sensational musical ‘The Greatest Showman,’ which also marked Michael Gracey’s directorial debut.
- Hugh Jackman, Michelle Williams, Zac Efron, Zendaya, and Rebecca Ferguson starred in the film, which premiered on the ‘RMS Queen Mary 2′ on December 8, 2017. It was later released in the United States on December 20, 2017 by ’20th Century Fox.’ It earned more than $434 million worldwide, making it the fifth-highest grossing live-action musical in cinema history.
- Skylar starred as ‘Bella’ in Hong Zhou’s 2017 short fantasy–drama film ‘Bella’s Teddy Bear.’ In 2018, she competed in the ‘Spirit of Dance Competition,’ where she performed a contemporary solo dance to ‘Never Enough.’ Jennifer Polio had choreographed this act.
- Skylar has also appeared in episodes of ‘Orange Is the New Black’ and ‘Odd Mom Out.’ She is represented by the agency ‘Don Buchwald and Associates.’
- Her official YouTube channel, ‘Skylarmariedunn,’ which she launched on October 22, 2006, hosts videos of her performances. The channel has already received over a thousand subscribers and over 98 thousand views.