Facts of Valentina Carnelutti:
|Full Name:||Valentina Carnelutti|
|Height:||5 feet 2 inches (1.57m)|
|Profession:||actress, director, author, producer,writer|
|Kids:||Two(Nila Carnelutti, Suni Prisco)|
Valentina Carnelutti is an Italian actress, director, author, producer, and writer. Valentina Carnelutti rose to prominence after devoting the majority of her time to her career and social life.
How old is Valentina Carnelutti?
Valentina Carnelutti was born on February 6, 1973, in Milan, Lombardy, Italy. The well-known actress is 47 years old and of Italian nationality. Francesco Carnelutti, a Venetian actor and director, gave her birth 47 years ago.
Similarly, she is fluent in Italian, English, French, Spanish, and Portuguese. Despite the fact that there isn’t much information available about her. However, she enjoys traveling and has visited several countries.
How much is Valentina Carnelutti Net worth?
She has earned a lot of money as an actress, which she could use to meet her needs. She currently has a net worth of $5 million to $10 million. Furthermore, no information about her salary or earnings is available.
Is Valentina Carnelutti Dating?
Valentina Carnelutti has never married. She is currently single. She is simply focusing on her career and devoting more time to herself. Suni Prisco, born in 1991, and Nila Carnelutti, born in 1992, are the couple’s two children. Unfortunately, no information about their father is available.
She hasn’t dated anyone since her previous relationship ended. She rarely speaks about her personal life in the media or in public, and she has not made any public statements about her affairs. She’s even managed to keep it under wraps.
How Tall is Valentina Carnelutti?
Valentina Carnelutti stands 5 feet 2 inches tall and weighs 64 kg. Similarly, she has beautiful dark brown hair and dark brown eyes.
Career Line of Valentina Carnelutti
- Valentina Carnelutti’s career began in 1998. That same year, she appeared in the film “Gunslinger’s Revenge.” In 2003, she played Francesca Carati in the film “The Best of Youth.” In the same year, she played Silvietta in the film “Instructing the Heart.”
- Similarly, in 2007, she appeared in the film “Manual of Love 2.” She had worked on three films the following year (2008). The first was “Quiet Chaos,” in which she played Mamma 1, the second was “Tutta la vita davanti,” in which she played Maria Chiara, and the third was “The Dust of Time.”
- In addition, she appeared in the 2009 film The Red Shadows Margherita.
- Similarly, she played Margherita in the film “The Red Shadows.” In 2016, she returned with the big hit movie of the time, “Like Crazy.”
- In 2019, she starred in the film The Fakir of Venice. It premiered in April 2009 at the Indian Film Festival of Los Angeles.
- Valentina Carnelutti, a well-known actress, was nominated for Best Supporting Actress, and the Italian National Syndicate of Film Journalists nominated her for Silver Ribbon as Best Supporting Actress.